Hygiene Digital Terms and Conditions are hereunder, entered into by the Customer. By hiring Hygiene Digital Marketing Terms, the customer accepts the Terms and Conditions set up by Hygiene Digital in respect of the services provided. Terms and Conditions govern services that include but are not limited to Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Web Design & Development, Re-Targeting Campaigns, Pay Per Click, Social Media Optimization, Conversion Rate Optimization and Software Development offered by Hygiene Digital. All parties hereby agree and acknowledge.
This Agreement will remain in effect month to month unless it is modified by the consent of both parties. Either party many terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason but must give a 30-day notice. If customer or Hygiene Digital gives a 30 day termination notice, Customer's last bill will be due in full on their next due date. Service will continue through their last full month.
Customer authorizes Hygiene Digital use of all Customer logos, trademarks, web site images, slogans, taglines etc., and gives Hygiene Digital permission to make changes to the Customer's Website/Domain Name(s) and any other online properties for the purpose of optimization, or to communicate these changes directly with any third parties, e.g., web designer, if necessary.
The Site may include links to other web sites or other internet sources. As the Company cannot control these web sites and external sources, the Company cannot be held responsible for the provision or display of these web sites and external sources, and may not be held liable for the content, advertising, products, services or any other material available on or from these web sites or external sources.
Authorizations, Acknowledgments and Understandings:
1. Customer acknowledges that all Social Media campaigns including but not limited to Facebook Fan Page, Google My Business Page, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, are for the branding and targeting of specific keywords related to the Customer's Website/Domain Name(s) and that full ownership of the Social Media campaigns including but not limited to Facebook Fan Page, Google My Business Page, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, will be retained by Hygiene Digital at all times.
2. Customer authorizes Hygiene Digital to obtain hyperlinks ("backlinks") to the Customer's Website/Domain Name(s) from other websites and directories.
3. Customer authorizes Hygiene Digital and their preferred writers to post blogs/articles with hyperlinks ("backlinks") to the Customer's Website/Domain Name(s) on blog/article sites in order to generate link popularity.
4. Customer authorizes Hygiene Digital to use any keywords and/or phases they deem necessary for development, improving the ranking of, and/or positioning the contents of the Customer's Website/Domain Name(s) in the search engines and/or directories that are most frequently used by the general public.
5. Customer acknowledges that search engines have been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than 6 months.
6. Customer acknowledges that Hygiene Digital has no control over previous individuals or companies that have built hyperlinks (“backlinks”) to the Customer's Website/Domain Name(s) and the Customer also acknowledges that the Customer's Website/Domain Name(s) may be excluded or penalized by any directory or search engine because of previous work done to the Customer's Website/Domain Name(s) by other individuals or companies. It is agreed that Customer will not hold Hygiene Digital liable should ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to search engine penalties or exclusion cause undesired results of optimization.
7. Customer acknowledges that Hygiene Digital shall not be liable for any losses or damages, including consequential, indirect and incidental, that the Customer incurs from the Customer's Website/Domain Name(s) being penalized, dropped in rankings, or excluded from the search engines search results.
8. Customer acknowledges that due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, Hygiene Digital does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term.
9. Customer acknowledges that Hygiene Digital owns all rights to the website redesign built specifically for customer until customer pays off the entire website cost of $2,500.00. Customer acknowledges the mandatory need to remove the website redesign from appearing online and/or dispose of all website files within 7 days of contract termination. Customer agrees to never duplicate, sell, lease or use unique content and images used in the website redesign.
Fees and Payments:
1. Due Date: Customer agrees to pay each month starting on the date they make their first Payment. This day will also be the start of the Monthly Billing Cycle and monthly payments will be due on that day each following month until this Agreement is terminated. This will be the Monthly Billing Cycle due date.
2. Payment Method: Customer agrees to pay each month via Credit Card, Debit Card through PayPal over Hygiene Digital PayPal invoice.
3. Automatic Billing: Customer authorizes Hygiene Digital to initiate a charge or debit entry on my credit card or debit card for the total amount due each month for the services provided to me by Hygiene Digital. Customer also understands that this authorization will remain in full force and effect until the date upon which Hygiene Digital receives notification from Customer to terminate this recurring payment.
4. Refunds: Customer acknowledges that once a payment, deposit, set-up fee or reserve fee is made, it is non-refundable as these fees are immediately applied to the costs incurred by Hygiene Digital in initiating monthly services.
This Agreement will remain in effect month to month unless it is modified by the consent of both parties. Either party many terminate this Agreement for any reason by giving a 30 day written notice. If customer or Hygiene Digital gives a 30 day termination notice, Customer's last bill will be due in full on their next due date. Service will continue through their last full month.
1. Our web site uses the data we collect for three basic purposes: to operate our business and provide (including improving and personalizing) the services we offer, to send communications, including promotional communications, and to display advertising. In carrying out these purposes, we combine data we collect through the various web site services you use to give you a more seamless, consistent and personalized experience.
2. Customer agrees to keep the terms of this Agreement and their Fees and Payments strictly confidential from any third party, unless permission is given in writing.
3. Indemnification: The Customer agrees to indemnify Hygiene Digital, and its respective officers, directors, agents and employees against and hold them harmless from any and all expenses, costs and liabilities arising from services provided to Customer in any way.
4. Governing Law: The Agreement shall be governed by, and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United State of America, and the Parties agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of that State or the United States District Court for the District of California. Except as provided herein, all rights of the Parties involved are cumulative and additional to any rights that the parties may have in law or in equity.
5. This Agreement cannot be amended or modified except by another written document duly signed by the Parties.